Welcome to the Corrections Center of Northwest Ohio
Agency representatives (i.e., Job and Family Services Department, Northwest Community Corrections Center [SEARCH], DNA testing, mental health agencies, etc.) must have the following forms of identification:
1. Valid driver’s license
2. Agency identification card with photo ID
Visits for all agency representatives will be scheduled 24 hours in advance during regular visitation hours utilizing the lobby video visitation unit or via the Internet. The visit will be held utilizing a video visitation unit in the visitation room. Visitation hours are Monday through Sunday: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm; and 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm. You can also visit from your office or home computer. There is a fee associated with home visits. Home visitation hours are: 7:30 am - 10:00 am; 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm; and 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm. To schedule a visit either at CCNO or from home/office, please click on the below link. This link will take you to the Securus website.
When scheduling the visit, the Securus site will ask you to choose a site. You need to select CCNO OH. Under the Location drop down, you need to select clergy/acct representative. This will schedule the visit in the professional visitation room at CCNO. You will enter the inmate name you wish to visit on the next screen. If the system finds the inmate after you hit search, a new box will appear asking you to please select the inmate. Click on the drop down arrow to see the matches for the search criteria you entered. Click on the inmate name and select Next. On this screen you will choose the date and time of your visit. When you click in the Date box a calendar will appear for you to choose the day of your visit. When you click on the drop down arrow by Time it will let you choose from the times available on the day you chose for the visit. After you click in the check box that you accept the terms and conditions, click on the Accept and Continue button. A summary of your visit details will show on the next screen. If everything is correct, click on the Finish button. You should receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of the visit. Please make note of the terminal number your visit is scheduled on and the PIN number assigned for the visit. You will need this information to begin the visit at CCNO.
If paperwork needs to be signed by the inmate, please contact the Receptionist prior to your visit for assistance.
Dress Code for Male Visitors
1. A shirt must be worn at all times while in the CCNO facility and on CCNO property. Tank tops are not allowed.
2. Cut-offs and shorts are acceptable for adult visitors if they are no shorter than mid-thigh.
3. Hats will not be worn in the visiting area.
4. Footwear must be worn at all times.
Dress Code for Female Visitors
1. Undergarments must be worn under clothing.
2. "See through" clothing of any type is unacceptable. "Tank top" blouses or dresses with thin spaghetti straps are not acceptable. No sleeveless tops. Blouses with cutouts are not acceptable.
3. Pants: a) Cut-offs and shorts are acceptable for adult visitors if they are no shorter than mid-thigh. b) Pants, capri or jumpsuit style clothing which is below the knee is considered acceptable attire for female visitors.
4. Dresses and skirts with slits higher than 2 inches above the knee are not allowed. All buttons MUST be kept buttoned. Wrap-around skirts are not allowed.
5. Provocative clothing which exposes the midriff, is extremely tight, off the shoulders, or any style which exposes any part of the breast is not acceptable.
6. Hats and scarves are not allowed in the visitation area.
7. Footwear must be worn at all times.
Page last updated November 09, 2017