Welcome to the Corrections Center of Northwest Ohio
Visitation Guidelines - Clergy
All visiting clergy must have three (3) forms of identification to include:
1. Valid driver’s license
2. Certificate of Ordination
3. License to solemnize marriages
If you are requesting to visit a family member you may not visit as a professional visitor; you may visit only as a personal/regular visitor.
The first time you come in to visit an offender, your credentials will be copied and maintained in a file located at the Receptionist desk. On future visits you only need to supply your driver’s license and the manual file will be checked to verify your credentials.
Clergy shall be permitted to visit during regular visitation hours utilizing the video visitation units in visitation by scheduling their appointments 24 hours in advance. You can schedule a visit either on site at CCNO utilizing a video monitor or via the Internet. Visitation hours are Monday through Sunday: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm; and 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm. You can also visit from your office or home computer. There is a fee associated with home visits. Home visitation hours are: 7:30 am - 10:00 am; 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm; and 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm. To schedule a visit either at CCNO or from home/office, please click on the below link. This link will take you to the Securus website.
Dress Code for Male Visitors
1. A shirt must be worn at all times while in the CCNO facility and on CCNO property. Tank tops are not allowed.
2. Cut-offs and shorts are acceptable for adult visitors if they are no shorter than mid-thigh.
3. Hats will not be worn in the visiting area.
4. Footwear must be worn at all times.
Dress Code for Female Visitors
1. Undergarments must be worn under clothing.
2. "See through" clothing of any type is unacceptable. "Tank top" blouses or dresses with thin spaghetti straps are not acceptable. No sleeveless tops. Blouses with cutouts are not acceptable.
3. Pants: a) Cut-offs and shorts are acceptable for adult visitors if they are no shorter than mid-thigh. b) Pants, capri or jumpsuit style clothing which is below the knee is considered acceptable attire for female visitors.
4. Dresses and skirts with slits higher than 2 inches above the knee are not allowed. All buttons MUST be kept buttoned. Wrap-around skirts are not allowed.
5. Provocative clothing which exposes the midriff, is extremely tight, off the shoulders, or any style which exposes any part of the breast is not acceptable.
6. Hats and scarves are not allowed in the visitation area.
7. Footwear must be worn at all times.
Page last updated November 09, 2017